- General: Wooooh, never thought I would ever get one of these. The 12TracTuner is genius and it solves all the problems, a 12-string guitar usually has: 1.) Steinberger’s stiff materials support tuning stability, as do the double ball strings that are not wrapped around a peg, but just pulled in a straight direction. 2.) the TracTuner does – by its nature – not cause a guitar to become neck heavy, as all other instruments with 12-string tuning mechanisms at the neck do. 3.) intonation is amazing, as every string can be adjusted individually!
- Date manufactured: April 1989 (pickups date March 1989, production note in body read April 25)
- Body/Neck: One piece composite
- Bridge: Steinberger 12 TracTuner with the according 12 string headpiece
- Hardware: Steinberger
- Pickups: EMG85 humbuckers, active
- Notes: Finally, the shimmering glorious sound of a 12-string with all problems solved!